It’s Decision Time.
The decisions that will shape our nation’s health care are near. The Supreme Court Decision. The Presidential election. Implementation decisions within health plans that are shaping the delivery of care.
Institute2012, June 20-22 in Salt Lake City, will address these factors head on. There’s not a better place to learn firsthand how these decisions will affect your organization’s efforts immediately, tomorrow, and beyond.
The agenda will continue to evolve until the conference to capture our changing environment. You’ll see that our lineup of speakers are experts in their fields and represent the full range of topics necessary to provide the depth you’re looking for.
At Institute 2012, June 20-22, you’ll enjoy:
| ||A Unique Combination of Educational Sessions. The agenda is packed with workshops, general, concurrent, and breakfast sessions, including Deepak Chopra, MD, FACP, New York Times Bestselling Author, Founder of The Chopra Foundation and co-founder of The Chopra Center for Wellbeing, Senior Scientist, The Gallup Organization. Dr. Chopra will discuss advancing the national conversation about health and wellness. |
Known for his many audio books, publications, videos, and public speaking sessions on health and wellness, Dr. Chopra, author of the newly released book Spiritual Solutions: Answers to Life's Greatest Challenges, has an abundance of energy and ideas to offer as we focus on putting our health care system on a sustainable path.
- Your Fellow Participants. Since Institute isn’t trying to be something for everyone, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to learn from and network with thousands of professionals focused on health insurance.
- Value. In a single trip you can attend multiple programs, including AHIP’s Exchange Conference and Compliance Forum.
- Solutions, including case studies examined in multiple sessions to a 200+ company Exhibit Hall.
- Hear What Colleagues are Saying.Click here to view testimonials and information-filled videos about the Institute.
- A Great Location to Spend a Few Extra Days. Whether you decide to come to Salt Lake City a few days early, or stay for the weekend following Institute, there’s plenty to do. Family and friends may take day trips while you’re at Institute. You may also sign up for a post-conference tour.
The content presented at this conference is solely attributable to the speakers and does not represent an endorsement by America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP) of the accuracy of the information presented at the conference or any opinion expressed by the speakers. As content continues to evolve up until a conference, the materials included in this website are subject to change.